AHHHHH! There is a special contest coming up for EQUIP this year (aka, #lastingimpression14).
We want to feature your youth groups at EQUIP. During the preshow of every meeting, we will be showing videos that you all send in. Voting will take place at EQUIP as well as online. The winning group’s video will be awarded a party, reimbursed by the Youth Department for up to $250.
But you can’t just send in whatever you want.
1) Video must be on the theme of “lasting impression” or incorporate the scripture verse for EQUIP: Deuteronomy 6:6-7
2) Your Corps must have photo/video releases on file for any persons appearing in the video (so if member’s of the youth group are on camera, you need to have a photo/video release on file for them). You will not need to provide this form, but it’s best you have it should any questions come up in the future.
3) Besides the youth leader, at least 2 members of the youth group need to be involved in some aspect of the video creation, whether that’s appearing on camera, writing the script, brainstorming the idea, filming, editing, etc.
4) Video length should not exceed 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Shorter videos are certainly welcome!
5) Video deadline: ***DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUH APRIL 30th, 2014 @ 11:59pm EST****
6) In the video, you must identify your Corps name and location. Creativity counts!
7) Preferred method of delivery: upload your video to Youtube (you can create a free account) and send us the link via FB or email. If you upload to FB, however, just make sure that your privacy setting are such that we will be able to see the video that you share. If you are emailing the link: Lindsey_Fleeman@uss.salvationarmy.org
Ok, we think that’s all the pertinent info. If you have questions, feel free to email Lindsey_Fleeman@uss.salvationarmy.org, or Jesse_Hinson@uss.salvationarmy.org, or just FB message YouthDownSouth!